Place Advertisement Here

Main Ad

Sisig Society (A Society I Belong To)


They say we, as humans, are looking for that place where we belong to. I think I can safely say I have found one in this Society- Sisig Society. Haha! I am a hardcore crispy pork lover, anything that has to do with crunchy pork I dive in to. 

Sunday lunches are usually hard for us because my sisters don't eat pork anymore while the mother and I loves it. When we passed by this restaurant, it immediately answered to our needs as it offers different kinds of meat cooked sisig style. The place, when we visited it, was relatively new. I loved the hip and easy interior of the place. But I loved the food more.



The menu is fuss free. You just have to pick your meat (pork, chicken, tofu, or seafood), followed by your choice of "sauce". Meals come with egg and rice already, all for P149.00  only. 





Chicken sisig + Garlic Shroom
Crispy chicken meat + combination of onions, muyshroom, and their secret gravy sauce.
This is actually a great combination as the mushrooms balances the crispiness of the meat and the sauce gives that added flavor without eating up the whole sisig taste.

Pork sisig + Diablo
Crispy pork meat + a combination of bacon, chorizo, and Diablo sauce.
It was spicy tasty, if you know what I mean. I had to order another cup of rice for this, of course.

Another order (the middle picture below) was Pork sisig + Bacon and Cheese
Crispy pork meat + a combination of bacon, cheese, and cream sauce.
It has all the good stuff in one, but combined, it didn't really blended that much. And the cream sauce was a tad bit sweet for sisig. That's my humble opinion at least. Least of my favorite.



Concept restaurants are a hit and miss. But for Sisig Society, since sisig is a Filipino favorite, one can never go wrong dining in here, It was a splendid dining experience. Here's to hoping they can keep it up! Can't wait to go back and try the other combinations.

Sisig Society
Eastwood Eastwood City Walk, Libis, Quezon City
www.facebook.com/sisigsociety