Place Advertisement Here

Main Ad

Kebab Craving: Al Farsi Persian Grill At Maginhawa


A popular food destination in Quezon City, Maginhawa needs no introduction anymore. It was past dinner time when my sister and I found ourselves roaming its streets. We were intentionally looking for a good casual dining Persian restaurant as we have been craving the cuisine for days on end. We searched from end to end (even reaching Sikatuna part) and found 3 restaurants but decided to go for Al Farsi Persian Grill. Its a no fuss dining place and colorful interiors that drew us back. The place is almost a cross between a restaurant and an eatery because of its open facade (no walls or glass). 


What's interesting is that, apart from the Original Persian sauce, they made 3 more variations; Garlic Herb, Garlic Pepper, Garlic Cheese. I like the latter, but I think my palate pulls me towards the Garlic Herb sauce.  

Beef Kebab Plate Meal P90.00
My sister and I ordered Beef Kebab (the ultimate craving). I won't lie, Mr. Kebab still outdoes almost most casual Persian restaurants. Al Farsi's kebab was not as flavorful as compared to mentioned restaurant. The serving size was small- but it was only 90.00 so I really can't complain. It was not grilled to perfection- the combination of crunch on sides and juicy meat on the inside. But again, for its price, it can satisfy the craving. Plus, their sauces are a winner so you can just smother the meat with it for more flavor. :) 

I like the flavor and mix of their House Blend Iced Tea, and for P35.00, it was a good buy.


Al Farsi 
www.facebook.com/AlfarsiPersianGrill

189 Maginhawa Street Corner Makadios Street, Sikatuna Village, Quezon City
Open 11 AM - 10 PM