Place Advertisement Here

Main Ad

Interview With Kesh Tanglao - (Un)breakable (Gezellig #2)

The Real Score - Author Interview

Kesh Tanglao

Hi again, Kesh! I told you before how much I loved your previous book, and I am sure I am not the only one at that. Given the very warm reception to The Real Score, the first of the Gezellig series, was there any pressure making (Un) breakable? 

Yes, there was! I’d want the ones who loved The Real Score to like this one, too, but I do understand that each book is a different experience to readers. With (un) breakable out now, I could only hope that it would give the readers a wonderful experience (or maybe some feels, haha). 

This maybe a cliché question and I know I’ve asked this on my previous interview with you, but readers often wonder how much of the author is ingrained in the character... 

I think the only thing I have in common with Lorin is her fangirling tendencies. Aside from that, everything else about her is inspired by a couple of people in my life :) 

Following up to that, who among your two heroines do you resonate better with? Caitlin from The Real Score or Lorin from (Un)breakable? 

Probably Caitlin, with her being a workaholic (I could only wish I’m as organized as her, but I’m not, haha). But I want to be Lorin in terms of how she takes control of her life. She knows what she wants, and she stands by her choices. 

Without revealing any spoilers, I was rooting for Spence throughout the whole story. It was a toss between feeling safe or feeling alive. For you personally, which of the two is important in love and relationship? (I would not dare ask who among the two Knights you like better as I know it would be an impossible choice! HAHA) 

You’re not alone in rooting for Spence! Personally, when I was writing it, I was rooting for him, too, because he is such a catch. I really liked the guy (I join the people in swooning over him). Going back to the question, I think in a relationship there should be a balance of security / safety and liveliness (for lack of a better word). But if I would be forced to make a choice, I’d say feeling alive. We all want a safe relationship, because of the feeling it gives us. In my head I just think that without the ‘alive’ factor in any relationship, it becomes stagnant, and making it tougher to sustain it in the long run. 

For the readers of The Real Score, it was exciting to read about how Marcus and Caitlin are as a couple. Were you hinting a brewing trouble between the two? 

Yes. Trouble in paradise! They’ve been through a lot to get to where they were, but would that be enough to keep them fighting for it? I want to say more about this but I do have a teaser of Book 3 coming out on The Real Score’s book birthday, August 30. (haha, *wink*) 

Please, feel free to invite the readers to read your book

Hi everyone! The second book in the Gezellig series is out now, and I do hope you take time to get it and read it. Meet Spence and Nigel and maybe swoon over both! :)


Author Profile

Kesh Tanglao is a full-time market researcher. When she’s not crunching numbers, she spends most of her free time watching TV shows, listening to music, and reading. Also a self-proclaimed fangirl, she likes cheering for her favorite sports teams and supporting her favorite artists.


-----

Lorin Perez’s life is finally back on track after almost losing it six years ago. She knows meeting and dating sizzling hot professional rugby player Spence Clarke is a huge part of her healing process. But with her father starting a new family, she decides to follow her best friend Caitlin to UK–Spence’s home country–and start a new life. However, moving to UK brings certain complications in the form of Gezellig band member Nigel Whitmore, a.k.a. the one who didn’t follow through three years ago. And even though Lorin is very clear about her no commitment rule, Nigel ignores this and pursues Lorin like never before. Caught between the man who made her feel safe and the one who makes her feel alive, will she finally be able to set her heart free and make the right choice?

Grab a copy and check it out on  
Amazon | Goodreads | Smashwords

Don't forget to check out the

Book Review and Except Reveal 


You may join this amazing
 Giveaway

 A dog tag necklace with the winner’s name on it + a choice between jersey of the Philippine Volcanoes or any DVD mentioned in the book (Ted, The Hangover, The Hangover II, The Anchorman, The Grown-Ups, 21 Jump Street, Serendipity, The Notebook, One Day, When Harry Met Sally, We Bought a Zoo) + ebook of The Real Score.